Pages

El albergue

El albergue

Monday, October 8, 2012

Can they get here any sooner?!


Tomorrow’s the big day!!! After months of waiting and watching as October 9 got closer and closer, I finally get to see my parents! I can’t meet them at the airport when they fly in at 8:30 am because I have to go to work, but as soon as I get home from school, I’m going straight to their hotel. Not even going to go home first. Nope. I’m going straight to their hotel to hug them tight and get in the first bit of parental lovin’ I’ll have in over a year. There’s so much that I want them to see, eat, and experience while they’re here in what feels like my second home. But really, I just want to be able to see them in a more reliable format than Skype (as wonderful as that modern mode of communication is!), to be able to hug them and feel their warmth and love seeping into me. I’M SO EXCITED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment